Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My phone is spoilt and I can't scroll up, down, or right.

I need to get a new phone by tomorrow and I don't know which to get. The ultratouch is known for its ultrashort battery life and its irritating texting functions, but its got the looks and a pretty good camera. C905 is rather bulky and ugly of course, camera isn't as good as ultratouch's but its pretty similar to my current phone and free of irritating touchscreens. WHICH SHOULD I GET?

Or are there other models to consider? Need to decide within a day.



My birthday is 6 days away and I don't feel the least bit excited, because I'm expecting nothing at all with everybody still having exams and all. I'd want to say I welcome surprises, but I know there wouldn't be any, anyway. & that's a really anticlimatic way to reply your tag Yingzhi, lol.

Participating in the concert would definitely leave me with some precious memories, I miss being in the choral scene and all.

The repertoire for Limelight 2009 is pretty neat, especially with Eric Whitacre's compositions, the SYF09 pieces and a new female chorus, Ave Regina Coelorum.



A day before the 30th would be that performance for the AYG, today's practice was rather short and I need to get those fingerings of the running notes in my head. Its been a long time since I've touched the flute anyway. In case you're wondering, I don't regret joining my current cca, there's always room for explorations in life, no? Besides, its something I really love.



That's about it for today, my painting is definitely not of presentable material and I plan to stay up the whole night to do up most of it.

No comments: